- The No. 1 Wisconsin women’s hockey team held a one-goal lead with less than two minutes remaining, but No. 2 Minnesota’s late-game heroics proved to be too much, as the Golden Gophers won, 2-1, in overtime on Saturday at LaBahn Arena.
- The Wisconsin volleyball team claimed both of this season’s Border Battles as the fifth-ranked Badgers (16-2, 7-1) swept No. 23 Minnesota for the second time this week in front of a sell-out crowd Saturday night at the UW Field House.
- A five-minute stretch in the first period proved to be the difference, as Northern Michigan scored two goals early on and kept the lead to defeat Wisconsin, 2-0, Friday at the Resch Center in Green Bay.
- The No. 2 Wisconsin women’s hockey team peppered Ohio State with 47 shots and converted two power play goals to complete a series sweep of the Buckeyes with a 3-0 victory Sunday at LaBahn Arena.
- The sixth-ranked Wisconsin volleyball team capitalized on a number of errors by Maryland, downing the Terrapins 25-14, 25-17, 25-17 in front of a sell-out crowd of 6,012 Sunday afternoon at the UW Field House. It was the Badgers’ fifth-straight Big Ten Conference victory, its longest winning streak since 2007.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.