Packers name FAN Hall of Fame finalists
Voting ends Jan. 31.
MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - The Green Bay Packers have named 10 finalists for entry into the Packers FAN Hall of Fame.
The Packers established the FAN Hall of Fame in 1988 to annually honor a longtime Packers fan. Fans were asked to nominate themselves or a friend by submitting an essay and photo—explaining why he or she should be recognized.
Voting begins Friday, Jan. 1 for fans to make the selection.
This year’s finalists are:
- Jane Rietmann – Merrimac, Wis.
- Fred Ihlenfeldt Sr. – Kewaunee, Wis.
- Jeff Padon – Severn, Md.
- Ken Trinkner – De Pere, Wis.
- Leo DeGroot – West Bend, Wis.
- Patrick (Pat) Suplicki – Stevens Point, Wis.
- Bob Parker – Green Bay, Wis.
- Gene C. Lasch – Shawano, Wis.
- George Oudhuis – Rolling Prairie, Ind.
- Jeanne Beardsley – Ellsworth, Wis.
Fans can find profiles of the nominees and vote for their choice on packers.com/fhof. Voters will be entered into a random drawing to win Packers merchandise, according to a release. The voting deadline is midnight, Jan. 31.
In addition to being added to the list of FAN Hall of Famers, the winner will receive club seats to a 2021 Packers home game, a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate, a road trip to a 2021 Packers away game and a one-year subscription to Packer Plus.
The winner will be named in the late winter of 2021.
Copyright 2021 WMTV. All rights reserved.