Rock Co. deputies allege multiple drug charges against man following search
PORTER, Wis. (WMTV) - Rock County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a 48-year-old man Wednesday following a search of a home, then alleging multiple drug charges.
Deputies with the sheriff’s office Special Investigations Unit and SWAT Team conducted the search around 4:30 p.m. on the 6300 block of North Curtis Drive in the Town of Porter as part of an ongoing drug investigation.
According to the sheriff’s office, authorities booked Brian G. Mikkelson into the Rock County Jail after on the following alleged charges:
- Three counts of manufacture, distribute or delivery of methamphetamine
- Possession with intent to manufacture, distribute or delivery of methamphetamine
- Maintaining a drug trafficking place
- Possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia
- Four counts of misdemeanor bail jumping
- Four counts of felony bail jumping
Mikkelson will have his initial court appearance at 3 p.m. on April 16.
Copyright 2021 WMTV. All rights reserved.