Advertisement

Alarm malfunction, no fire found in Stoughton

(NBC15)
Published: Nov. 2, 2018 at 6:56 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Crews responded to a report of a fire at 1831 Jackson Street early Friday morning.

Dane County Dispatch said the call came in around 6:30 a.m. Seven units responded to the scene.

When crews arrived, they discovered it was a malfunctioning fire alarm that was going off.

All the crews have left the scene except one emergency vehicle, who is fixing the alarm.