Flooding closes several highways across state
Drivers are being reminded not to drive through standing water or around barriers following flooding in the area.
Use the designated detour route as many state, county and local roads are experiencing flooding. Motorists are advised to continue checking 511wi.gov for information regarding statewide impacts, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- WIS 131 is closed from US 60 to Stueben. No detour.
- WIS 171 is closed between WIS 27 (Mount Sterling) to US 61 (Rolling Ground). No detour.
- US 14 is closed between Cross Plains and Black Earth; traffic detoured via WIS 78 and US 12.
- WIS 23 is closed at the Neenah Creek bridge, two miles east of Briggsville; traffic detoured via WIS 82 and WIS 13.
- WIS 22 is closed at the Main Street bridge over the Montello River in Montello; traffic detoured via WIS 33, WIS 44 and WIS 73.
- WIS 33 is closed at Albert Street in Reedsburg. No detour.
- WIS 113 is closed at County W (Baraboo). No detour.
- WIS 136 is closed from WIS 33 (Rock Springs) to WIS 154 (Rock Springs). No detour.
- WIS 154 is closed between WIS 23 (South of Reedsburg) and WIS 136 (Rock Springs). No detour.
- WIS 131 is closed between Ontario and Rockton. Traffic is detoured via WIS 82 and WIS 33.
- WIS 131 is closed from County S to Viola. No detour.