Several counties ask residents to report flood damage

City of Lodi

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) -- Many cities and counties are starting to assess damages caused by recent flooding, and they are asking people to report property damage.

Adams County
Call 211 to report damages.

Columbia County
Report damages to Columbia County Emergency Management by calling (608) 742-4166 ext. 1309 or 1308.

Lafayette County
Call Emergency Management at (608) 776-4870 or email

City of Columbus
Fill out a Damage Assessment Form here.