1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
6 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
1 cup diced ham (can use bacon, sausage, etc.)
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
¼ sour cream
2 teaspoons Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
Directions1. Preheat oven according to directions on biscuit can.
2. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Push each biscuit into muffin tin.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stir until thoroughly mixed together.
4. Place approximately ½ cup of egg filling into each biscuit, an ice cream scoop works well for this.
5. Place muffin tin in oven and bake approximately 13-15 minutes, or until the edges of the biscuits turn light golden brown.
6. Enjoy these biscuit cups warm or chilled. They are a great breakfast item on the run, or grab and go snack after school or before practice. These also freeze well.