Tomato, thinly sliced
Fresh basil leaves, julienned
Garlic cloves, minced
Oilerie® Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Oilerie® 25 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix olive oil with minced garlic cloves. Brush half of garlic oil mixture onto naan.
3. Place naan on baking sheet in oven to crisp for 5 minutes.
4. Take naan out of oven and place fresh mozzarella and tomato on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place back in oven for another 5 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully so bread doesn’t burn.
6. Mix the remaining oil mixture with balsamic vinegar. Drizzle flatbread with balsamic oil and sprinkle on basil leaves. Serve hot.