1 cup natural peanut butter
¼ melted butter or oil
½ cup maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ cup brown sugar
1 ½ old fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup steel cut oats
1 cup oat bran
½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup pumpkin seeds
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9x13 with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and brown sugar until creamy.
4. Add in rolled oats, steel cut and oat bran.
5. Fold in chocolate and pumpkin seeds
6. Press mixture into the prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and cut into 16-20 bars.