8 ounces crescent roll dough broken into 8 triangles
1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
1/4 pound shredded corned beef
3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/3 cup sauerkraut very well drained
Directions1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll out the crescent roll dough and separate into the 8 equal pieces. Set on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of dressing onto each triangle.
4. Equally divide the corned beef onto each triangle. Then top with shredded cheese and sauerkraut.
5. Roll up the crescent rolls starting at the wider end and working your way up. Any shredded cheese that falls out can be placed on top of the rolls.
6. Bake for 10 to 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.