WMTV, Madison, Wisconsin’s Gray Television owned NBC affiliate, is looking for a Technical Media Producer/Director to direct local newscasts. This successful candidate is an excellent time manager, knowledgeable and capable newscast director using news production automation and iNews, has some experience in master control duties and experience ingesting and reviewing programming and commercial content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ability and proficiency in directing newscasts using Ross OverDrive
• Working with newscast producers to achieve polished and professional newscasts
• Maintaining and monitoring our 4 program streams
• Experience or a degree in a Media Production related field
• A valid driver's license is required
• Pre-employment and random drug testing
• This is not a 9 to 5 job. You must be able to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Please apply through the company’s website: gray.tv
All applications, resumes and cover letters must be received through this platform. Please share on your application where you heard of this opening. No phone calls or agents, please. If necessary, email questions to WMTV HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-employment background checks and drug screening are a condition of employment. You must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
WMTV NBC15 is drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in the hiring, training, or promotion of employees by reasons of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, physical or mental handicap, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or age. Gray Television, Inc., our parent company, participates in E-Verify.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in more than 90 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.