WESTPORT, Wis. (WMTV) -- Emergency crews responded Thursday morning after reports of an explosion at a home in the Town of Westport.
The Middleton Fire Dept. confirmed the incident occurred around 8:30 a.m. at a home in the 4700 block of Sumac Road. It happened in the house's detached garage.
Investigators are trying to determine the extent of the damage and say there was a buildup of carbon monoxide prior to the explosion.
No injuries were reported.
A neighbor's security camera was rolling as the explosion happened and was released to NBC 15.