Join the 2019 Project Money participants as they reduce debt and increase savings with the help of Summit Credit Union Financial Coaches.
You can do it too!
Follow along and get advice from Summit’s financial experts to take control of your finances. You’ll learn to:
Reduce your debt
Save for the future
Stop living paycheck to paycheck
Set goals and develop a plan to achieve them
Project Money is a unique chance for four teams to work with a Summit Financial Coach to help take control of their finances and improve their lives. Watch as the participants build budgets, pay off debt and figure out how to make every dollar count! At the end of the 7-month challenge, we’ll see which team demonstrates the most change, and the winner will be rewarded with a $10,000 prize, while the other three participants each receive $2,500. Throughout the journey, we’ll document each team’s progress for the entire community to see and learn from. You can follow their stories and candid conversations by checking out the Project Money blogs, videos and Facebook pages.
Follow the entire Journey at https://www.summitcreditunion.com/project-money.
- Team Emily (Gullickson) from Project Money Season 11 has done a great job boosting her savings and reducing her debt. We checked in with her Summit Credit Union coach to learn more about how Emily has done so well. Maybe you can apply some of the secrets she's learned to your own finances?
- Tonight we're checking in with Team Emily and Ginger's coach, Jaime Repasky, who as of right now has been able to help them save more than $5,000, and decrease their debt by more than $15,000.
- In Summit Credit Union's Project Money competition, four teams work to reduce their debt and increase their savings. The most successful team wins $10,000. As Season 11 winds down, Team Emily shares some advice on how to manage your holiday expenses.
- A lot of people make fitness resolutions for the new year. One of our Project Money teams encourages you to also make financial resolutions. Team Becky & Steve share their advice on how to increase your savings and reduce your debt.
- Team Emily is one of four teams competing in Summit Credit Union's Project Money. The four teams work with Summit financial advisers to save money and reduce their debt. The top team will win $10,000. Team Emily shares some advice on how to save money on your next camping trip.
- Everything old is new again! You could say that about one tried and true financial improvement strategy one of our Project Money competitors is using. Team Emily is using an old school budgeting strategy to improve her personal finances.
- In Season 11 of Project Money, four teams are competing for the grand prize of $10,000. Meet Emily and Ginger from Madison. A young, growing family who's looking to erase their debt and plan for their children's future.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.