Join the 2018 Project Money participants as they reduce debt and increase savings with the help of Summit Credit Union Financial Coaches.
You can do it too!
Follow along and get advice from Summit’s financial experts to take control of your finances. You’ll learn to:
Reduce your debt
Save for the future
Stop living paycheck to paycheck
Set goals and develop a plan to achieve them
Project Money is a unique chance for four teams to work with a Summit Financial Coach to help take control of their finances and improve their lives. Watch as the participants build budgets, pay off debt and figure out how to make every dollar count! At the end of the 7-month challenge, we’ll see which team demonstrates the most change, and the winner will be rewarded with a $10,000 prize, while the other three participants each receive $2,500. Throughout the journey, we’ll document each team’s progress for the entire community to see and learn from. You can follow their stories and candid conversations by checking out the Project Money blogs, videos and Facebook pages.
Follow the entire Journey at https://www.summitcreditunion.com/project-money.
- For more than 7 months, we've followed the progress of 4 teams working with a Summit Credit Union financial coach to increase their savings and reduce their debt. Team Angie & Cris of Sun Prairie took home the $10,000 grand prize, and share advice for reducing your debt and increasing your savings.
- Team Megan & Scott have done a good job of increasing their savings and decreasing their debt with the help of a Project Money Summit Credit Union financial coach. Find out how they did it in this interview with their coach.
- Four teams are working with financial coaches to reduce their debt and increase their savings in Summit Credit Union's Project Money competition. The winning team will take home a $10,000 prize. In this segment, Team Megan and Scott share some of the ways they have been saving money on outdoor home DIY projects.
- As Project Money Team Angie and Cris Nelson work to reduce their debt and increase their savings, they stop by the studio with advice on how a home equity line of credit (HELOC) has helped their finances.
- There are three simple solutions that are three simple solutions that are working for one of four Project Money families. Sara Heiss shares how she was able to cut down on her debt.
- We check in with Team Kiara & Jaclyn to see how they are doing in the Project Money competition, where four teams work to reduce their debt and increase their savings. Kiara & Jaclyn share some money-saving advice that's already helped them improve their finances.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.