Join the 2019 Project Money participants as they reduce debt and increase savings with the help of Summit Credit Union Financial Coaches.
You can do it too!
Follow along and get advice from Summit’s financial experts to take control of your finances. You’ll learn to:
Reduce your debt
Save for the future
Stop living paycheck to paycheck
Set goals and develop a plan to achieve them
Project Money is a unique chance for four teams to work with a Summit Financial Coach to help take control of their finances and improve their lives. Watch as the participants build budgets, pay off debt and figure out how to make every dollar count! At the end of the 7-month challenge, we’ll see which team demonstrates the most change, and the winner will be rewarded with a $10,000 prize, while the other three participants each receive $2,500. Throughout the journey, we’ll document each team’s progress for the entire community to see and learn from. You can follow their stories and candid conversations by checking out the Project Money blogs, videos and Facebook pages.
Follow the entire Journey at https://www.summitcreditunion.com/project-money.
- Everything old is new again! You could say that about one tried and true financial improvement strategy one of our Project Money competitors is using. Team Emily is using an old school budgeting strategy to improve her personal finances.
- In Season 11 of Project Money, four teams are competing for the grand prize of $10,000. Meet Emily and Ginger from Madison. A young, growing family who's looking to erase their debt and plan for their children's future.
- In Season 11 of Project Money, four teams are competing for the grand prize of $10,000. Meet Team Sue and Jeff. A family with two adult children looking towards retirement when an unexpected diagnosis quickly drained their savings.
- Do you have trouble going online without spending money? Emily Gullickson can relate. The 29-year-old's hoping to learn better spending and budgeting habits. That's why she signed up to compete in Summit Credit Union's Project Money.
- How does improving your finances sound? How about winning 10 grand? The four teams competing in the brand new season of Summit Credit Union's Project Money are all aiming to do both! Let's meet Team Becky and Steve from Pewaukee, who find themselves stuck in a frustrating financial cycle.
- For more than 7 months, we've followed the progress of 4 teams working with a Summit Credit Union financial coach to increase their savings and reduce their debt. Team Angie & Cris of Sun Prairie took home the $10,000 grand prize, and share advice for reducing your debt and increasing your savings.
- Team Megan & Scott have done a good job of increasing their savings and decreasing their debt with the help of a Project Money Summit Credit Union financial coach. Find out how they did it in this interview with their coach.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.