Brewers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Milwaukee Brewers (29-26) have +2500 odds to win the World Series, which positions them among the top half of teams in MLB (11th). They have the best odds in terms of winning the NL Central, at -120.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2500||11th||(+2500, bet $100 to win $2500)|
|To Win the NL Central||-120||-||(-120, bet $120 to win $100)|
Think the Brewers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers Standings Information
The Brewers are in first place in the NL Central, 1.0 game ahead of the Pirates.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||4.5|
Brewers Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.0 K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee has a 4.13 team ERA that ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers have a 17-5 record this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Milwaukee is undefeated in its four games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Brewers are 9-5 in the 14 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Milwaukee has gone 21-8 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers Next Game Information
Brewers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Christian Yelich||+10000||-||-||.251/.344/.398 7 HR 24 RBI|
|Willy Adames||+15000||-||-||.205/.292/.384 9 HR 27 RBI|
|Luis Urías||+20000||-||-||.000/.000/.000 0 HR 0 RBI|
|Jesse Winker||+20000||-||-||.204/.315/.231 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Corbin Burnes||+20000||+5000||-||4-4 3.68 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|William Contreras||+20000||-||-||.247/.343/.420 6 HR 18 RBI|
|Wade Miley||-||+12500||-||3-2 3.67 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Brandon Woodruff||-||+8000||-||1-0 0.79 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Freddy Peralta||-||+4000||-||5-4 4.47 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Brice Turang||-||-||+5000||.209/.258/.307 3 HR 12 RBI|
|Garrett Mitchell||-||-||+2500||.259/.306/.466 3 HR 6 RBI|
|Joey Wiemer||-||-||+8000||.195/.254/.340 5 HR 14 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Brewers gear at Fanatics!
Brewers' Top Players
- Christian Yelich has helped lead the club's offense this year, hitting .251/.344/.398 with seven doubles, seven home runs, 24 walks and 24 RBI.
- So far this year, Rowdy Tellez is hitting .244/.332/.494 with 12 home runs, 26 RBI, and a 12% walk rate.
- At the dish, Brian Anderson has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .239/.338/.428 slash line with eight doubles, eight home runs, 25 walks and 30 RBI.
- Owen Miller has registered a .331/.368/.508 slash line with 10 doubles, four home runs, six walks and 15 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.