Iga Swiatek 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Iga Swiatek in the round of 16 against Lesia Tsurenko. Swiatek is the favorite (-175) at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Swiatek at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Swiatek's Next Match
After her 6-0, 6-0 victory over Xinyu Wang on Saturday, Swiatek will play Tsurenko in the round of 16 on Monday, June 5 at 5:00 AM ET.
Swiatek has current moneyline odds of -5000 to win her next matchup versus Tsurenko. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Iga Swiatek Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +350
- US Open odds to win: +225
- French Open odds to win: -175
Want to bet on Swiatek? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Swiatek beat No. 80-ranked Wang, 6-0, 6-0.
- Swiatek is 51-11 over the past year, with five tournament titles.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Swiatek has gone 15-3 and has won a pair of titles.
- Swiatek has played 18.5 games per match in her 62 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her 18 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Swiatek has averaged 18.2 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Swiatek has been victorious in 46.6% of her return games and 78.9% of her service games.
- Swiatek has claimed 86.4% of her service games on clay over the past year and 45.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.