Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is coming up for Marcos Giron in the French Open, and he will play Jiri Lehecka. Giron's odds are +40000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
Giron will play in the French Open round of 64 after defeating Hamad Medjedovic 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0, and now matches up against Lehecka on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET.
Giron is currently listed at +170 to win his next contest versus Lehecka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Giron was victorious 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 versus Medjedovic on Monday.
- Giron has not won any of his 27 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 27-27.
- Giron has a match record of 5-5 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Giron has played 24.7 games per match in his 54 matches over the past year across all court types.
- Over the past year, Giron has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.2 games per match.
- Giron, over the past year, has won 78.1% of his service games and 20.9% of his return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Giron has won 78.4% of his games on serve, and 27.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.