Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
A matchup in the French Open round of 16 is up next for Sloane Stephens, and she will be meeting Aryna Sabalenka. Stephens is +3300 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
On Sunday, June 4 at 2:15 PM ET, in the round of 16 of the the French Open, Stephens will play Sabalenka, after beating Yulia Putintseva 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.
Stephens currently has odds of +340 to win her next contest against Sabalenka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Stephens defeated No. 58-ranked Putintseva, 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.
- The 30-year-old Stephens is 16-19 over the past 12 months and is still seeking her first tournament win.
- Stephens has a match record of 5-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- In her 35 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Stephens has averaged 21.5 games.
- Over the past year, Stephens has played nine matches on clay, and 22.8 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Stephens has been victorious in 35.6% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Stephens has been victorious in 63.7% of her service games and 39.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.