Brewers vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Casey Schmitt and the San Francisco Giants hit the field on Friday at American Family Field against Freddy Peralta, who gets the start for the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET for the second game of a four-game series.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -135 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Giants +115 moneyline odds. Milwaukee (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total is 8 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have been the favorite once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Brewers have a record of 1-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games. In three consecutive games, Milwaukee and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total set by bookmakers during that span being 9.2 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Giants Player Props|
|Brewers vs Giants Odds|
|Brewers vs Giants Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have won 15 of the 26 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (57.7%).
- Milwaukee has gone 10-7 (winning 58.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The Brewers have a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Milwaukee has played in 50 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-27-1).
- The Brewers have had a run line set for just two matchups this season, and went 1-1-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.