Brewers vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Freddy Peralta will take the mound for the Milwaukee Brewers (27-23) on Friday, May 26 versus the San Francisco Giants (25-25), who will counter with Alex Wood. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET at American Family Field.
The Brewers have been listed as -135 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Giants (+115). Milwaukee is the run-line favorite (-1.5). An 8-run over/under is set in this contest.
Brewers vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Peralta - MIL (5-3, 3.81 ERA) vs Wood - SF (0-0, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Brewers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||Brewers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||Brewers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Brewers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Brewers and Giants matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Brewers (-135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $17.41 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Rowdy Tellez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Giants Player Props|
|Brewers vs Giants Prediction|
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 15 out of the 26 games, or 57.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have a 10-7 record (winning 58.8% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Brewers have been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only one time over the last 10 games, and lost that matchup.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Milwaukee combined with its opponents to go over the run total four times.
- The Giants have come away with 12 wins in the 24 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Giants have come away with a win six times in 14 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 4-1.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
Brewers vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+165)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+230)|
|Owen Miller||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+240)|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+220)|
|Rowdy Tellez||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+240)|
|Darin Ruf||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Brewers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||10th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-120||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.