Sky vs. Dream Injury Report, Betting Odds - May 30
The injury report for the Chicago Sky (3-1) ahead of their matchup with the Atlanta Dream (1-2) currently has two players on it. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 30 from Gateway Center Arena.
In its most recent game, Chicago beat Dallas 94-88 at home, with Marina Mabrey (23 PTS, 8 AST, 41.2 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Kahleah Copper (16 PTS, 7 REB, 42.1 FG%) the standout performers.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chicago Sky Injury Report Today
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
Sky vs. Dream Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Twitter, The U, BSSE, and MARQ
- Location: College Park, Georgia
- Arena: Gateway Center Arena
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Sky Player Leaders (2022)
- Copper contributed 15.7 points per game last season and added 5.7 rebounds a contest.
- Mabrey racked up 3.7 assists per game.
- Mabrey was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.
- Rebekah Gardner averaged 1.4 steals per game. Elizabeth Williams collected 0.7 blocks an outing.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Dream or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.