Brewers vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 1
The Toronto Blue Jays (29-27) host the Milwaukee Brewers (29-26) at 1:07 PM ET on Thursday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Blue Jays will send Kevin Gausman (3-3) to the mound, while Freddy Peralta (5-4) will take the ball for the Brewers.
Brewers vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 1:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gausman - TOR (3-3, 3.03 ERA) vs Peralta - MIL (5-4, 4.47 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Brewers Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Brewers|
|Blue Jays vs Brewers Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Freddy Peralta
- Peralta (5-4 with a 4.47 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Brewers, his 11th of the season.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, when he tossed 2 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- In 10 games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.47, with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .249 against him.
- Peralta heads into the matchup with six quality starts under his belt this year.
- Peralta enters the game with nine outings of five or more innings pitched this year.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kevin Gausman
- Gausman (3-3) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with an ERA of 3.03, a 5.56 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.127.
- He has earned a quality start eight times in 11 starts this season.
- Gausman has four starts in a row of five innings or more.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 32-year-old's 3.03 ERA ranks 17th, 1.127 WHIP ranks 26th, and 11.7 K/9 ranks fourth.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.