Willy Adames vs. Pirates Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 5
Willy Adames, with a slugging percentage of .294 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the Pittsburgh Pirates, with Andre Jackson on the hill, September 5 at 6:35 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-2) against the Pirates.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Pirates Starter: Andre Jackson
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Brewers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Pirates|
|Brewers vs Pirates Odds|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is batting .211 with 19 doubles, 22 home runs and 55 walks.
- Adames has picked up a hit in 70 of 125 games this season, with multiple hits 22 times.
- He has hit a long ball in 16.0% of his games in 2023, and 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Adames has driven in a run in 37 games this season (29.6%), including 16 games with more than one RBI (12.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in nine contests.
- In 37.6% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had 12 games with multiple runs (9.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Pirates
- Click Here for Mark Canha
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Rowdy Tellez
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
Pirates Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Pirates have a 4.47 team ERA that ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Pirates allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (148 total, 1.1 per game).
- Jackson (1-1) gets the starting nod for the Pirates in his fourth start of the season. He has a 4.46 ERA in 42 1/3 innings pitched, with 43 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the righty threw 5 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, allowing one earned run while surrendering two hits.
- In 13 games this season, the 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.46, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .238 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.