Brewers vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
On Thursday, September 14 at 2:10 PM ET, the Milwaukee Brewers (81-64) host the Miami Marlins (75-71) at American Family Field. Adrian Houser will get the ball for the Brewers, while Eury Perez will take the hill for the Marlins.
The favored Brewers have -110 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Marlins, who are listed at -110. The total is 8 runs for the contest.
Brewers vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (5-4, 4.58 ERA) vs Perez - MIA (5-4, 2.90 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Brewers versus Marlins game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Brewers (-110) in this matchup, means that you think the Brewers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Christian Yelich get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 72 times this season and won 43, or 59.7%, of those games.
- The Brewers have gone 46-31 (winning 59.7% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers went 3-3 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Milwaukee combined with its opponents to go over the total five times.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (44.2%) in those contests.
- The Marlins have a win-loss record of 34-43 when favored by -110 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-1000||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.