Brewers vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The Milwaukee Brewers (81-64) host the Miami Marlins (75-71) at 2:10 PM ET on Thursday.
The probable starters are Adrian Houser (5-4) for the Brewers and Eury Perez (5-4) for the Marlins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (5-4, 4.58 ERA) vs Perez - MIA (5-4, 2.90 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adrian Houser
- The Brewers' Houser (5-4) will make his 18th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, Aug. 27, when he threw two innings against the San Diego Padres, giving up four earned runs.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 4.58, a 2.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.483 in 19 games this season.
- He has five quality starts in 17 chances this season.
- Houser has started 17 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 11 times. He averages 4.7 innings per appearance.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 19 chances this season.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eury Pérez
- Perez gets the start for the Marlins, his 18th of the season. He is 5-4 with a 2.90 ERA and 99 strikeouts in 83 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance came on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he tossed five innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- In 17 games this season, the 20-year-old has amassed a 2.90 ERA and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .204 to opposing batters.
- Perez heads into the outing with six quality starts under his belt this season.
- Perez has pitched five or more innings in a game 11 times this season entering this outing.
- In seven of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.