Brewers vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Christian Yelich's Milwaukee Brewers (82-64) and Lane Thomas' Washington Nationals (65-82) will square off in the series opener on Friday, September 15 at American Family Field. The matchup will start at 8:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -200 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Nationals +165 moneyline odds. The over/under for the contest has been set at 8.5 runs.
Brewers vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Wade Miley - MIL (7-4, 3.30 ERA) vs Jake Irvin - WSH (3-5, 4.28 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to wager on the Brewers and Nationals matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Brewers (-200), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Brewers are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Christian Yelich hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have been favorites in 72 games this season and won 43 (59.7%) of those contests.
- The Brewers have gone 5-5 (winning 50% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers went 3-3 over the six games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been victorious in 56, or 42.4%, of the 132 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Nationals have won 20 of 41 games when listed as at least +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-2500||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.