The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Ben Crane
After the second round of the Fortinet Championship, Ben Crane is in 52nd at -3.
Looking to place a wager on Ben Crane at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +100000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this weekend. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ben Crane Insights
- Crane has finished below par twice and shot two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds.
- He hasn't finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Crane has recorded a score within five shots of the day's best in one of his last nine rounds.
- In his past five events, Crane has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past five tournaments.
- Crane has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Erik Van Rooyen
- Click Here for Peter Kuest
- Click Here for Estanislao Goya
- Click Here for Peter Malnati
- Click Here for Greyson Sigg
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Crane has an average finishing position of 44th in his past six appearances at this event.
- Crane has four made cuts in his past six appearances at this tournament.
- Crane finished 35th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- This course is set up to play at 7,123 yards, 105 more than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- The average course Crane has played in the past year has been 174 yards longer than the 7,123 yards Silverado CC (North) will be at for this event.
Crane's Last Time Out
- Crane was somewhat mediocre over the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par to finish in the 55th percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 16th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Crane was better than just 32% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes).
- Crane carded a birdie or better on two of eight par-3s at the Barbasol Championship, better than the field average of 1.4.
- On the eight par-3s at the Barbasol Championship, Crane carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Crane's two birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (5.2).
- At that most recent tournament, Crane's par-4 showing (on 20 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (worse than the field average, 4.9).
- Crane finished the Barbasol Championship with a birdie or better on four par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 6.2 on the eight par-5s.
- On the eight par-5s at the Barbasol Championship, Crane underperformed compared to the tournament average of 0.9 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Crane Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Crane's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.