The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Ben Taylor
The Fortinet Championship is in progress, and following the second round Ben Taylor is in 52nd place at -3.
Looking to place a wager on Ben Taylor at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +100000 to win the tournament this week. Read on for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ben Taylor Insights
- Taylor has finished below par five times and carded five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds.
- He has yet to finish any of his last 13 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Taylor has recorded a score within five shots of the day's best in two of his last 13 rounds.
- In his past five tournaments, Taylor has had an average finish of 77th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five events.
- Taylor has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Max Homa
- Click Here for Harry Hall
- Click Here for Greyson Sigg
- Click Here for Erik Van Rooyen
- Click Here for Augusto Nunez
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Taylor has had an average finish of 49th with a personal best of 25th at this tournament.
- Taylor made the cut in three of his past four entries in this event.
- Taylor last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 86th.
- At 7,123 yards, Silverado CC (North) is set up as a par-72 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on the Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,018 yards.
- The courses that Taylor has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,261 yards, while Silverado CC (North) will be at 7,123 yards this week.
Taylor's Last Time Out
- Taylor was relatively mediocre on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par to finish in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 34th percentile of the field.
- Taylor shot better than just 15% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament's four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.46.
- Taylor failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Taylor did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Taylor's two birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).
- At that last tournament, Taylor's par-4 performance (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 6.5).
- Taylor ended the Wyndham Championship underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.4), with one on the four par-5 holes.
- The field at the Wyndham Championship averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the four par-5s, but Taylor finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Taylor Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Taylor's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.