How to Watch the Brewers vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals head into a matchup with Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday at 7:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Brewers vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers average one home run per game to rank 23rd in baseball with 150 total home runs.
- Milwaukee's .381 slugging percentage is the fourth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Brewers' .238 batting average ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee has the No. 18 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.5 runs per game (655 total runs).
- The Brewers are 19th in MLB with a .317 on-base percentage.
- The Brewers' 8.9 strikeouts per game rank 19th in baseball.
- Milwaukee's pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.83).
- Brewers pitchers combine for the No. 2 WHIP in MLB (1.183).
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Corbin Burnes (9-8 with a 3.47 ERA and 181 strikeouts in 179 2/3 innings pitched) tries for his 10th win when he makes the start for the Brewers, his 30th of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Sunday against the New York Yankees, the right-hander threw eight scoreless innings without surrendering a hit.
- Burnes has collected 19 quality starts this year.
- Burnes will try to prolong a 28-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 6.2 frames per appearance).
- In seven of his 29 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Marlins||W 12-0||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/12/2023||Marlins||W 3-1||Home||Freddy Peralta||JT Chargois|
|9/13/2023||Marlins||L 2-0||Home||Trevor Megill||Braxton Garrett|
|9/14/2023||Marlins||W 4-2||Home||Adrian Houser||Eury Pérez|
|9/15/2023||Nationals||W 5-3||Home||Wade Miley||Jake Irvin|
|9/16/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||Trevor Williams|
|9/17/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Patrick Corbin|
|9/18/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Adam Wainwright|
|9/19/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Adrian Houser||Drew Rom|
|9/20/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Wade Miley||Zack Thompson|
|9/21/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Corbin Burnes||Miles Mikolas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.