Brewers vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (83-64) will face off against Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (65-83) at American Family Field on Saturday, September 16. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM ET.
The Brewers have been listed as -275 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (+220). The game's over/under is set at 8 runs.
Brewers vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Corbin Burnes - MIL (9-8, 3.47 ERA) vs Trevor Williams - WSH (6-10, 5.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Brewers versus Nationals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Brewers (-275) in this matchup, means that you think the Brewers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $13.64 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Carlos Santana hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 44 out of the 73 games, or 60.3%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have played as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter in only two games this season, which they won both.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 73.3% chance to win.
- The Brewers played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and went 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Milwaukee combined with its opponents to go over the run total five times.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 133 games this year and have walked away with the win 56 times (42.1%) in those games.
- The Nationals have a win-loss record of 2-3 when favored by +220 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-2500||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.