The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: D.J. Trahan
D.J. Trahan is in 18th place, with a score of -8, after the third round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to bet on D.J. Trahan at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +100000 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
D.J. Trahan Insights
- Trahan has finished better than par three times and carded three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds.
- He hasn't finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last nine rounds, Trahan has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day one time.
- In his past five appearances, Trahan has not finished in the top 20.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut once.
- Trahan has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Sang-Moon Bae
- Click Here for Callum Tarren
- Click Here for Sam Ryder
- Click Here for Ryan Moore
- Click Here for Robby Shelton
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Trahan has one top-20 finish in his past four appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 32nd.
- Trahan made the cut in three of his past four entries in this event.
- Trahan finished 35th on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- Silverado CC (North) measures 7,123 yards for this tournament, 105 more than the average course on the Tour inthe past year (7,018).
- The average course Trahan has played in the past year (7,308 yards) is 185 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,123).
Trahan's Last Time Out
- Trahan shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 16th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00).
- Trahan was better than only 18% of the competitors at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.50.
- Trahan failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Barbasol Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3s at the Barbasol Championship, Trahan recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Trahan carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.2 on the 20 par-4s at the Barbasol Championship.
- At that last competition, Trahan had a bogey or worse on five of 20 par-4s (the field averaged 4.9).
- Trahan ended the Barbasol Championship underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (6.2), with two on the eight par-5 holes.
- The field at the Barbasol Championship averaged 0.9 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but Trahan finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Trahan Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Trahan's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.