Georgia vs. South Carolina: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) will face off against their SEC-rival, the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Sanford Stadium. The Gamecocks will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 27.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 54.5 in the outing.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Georgia vs. South Carolina matchup.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Georgia vs. South Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Georgia Moneyline||South Carolina Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Georgia (-27.5)||54.5||-10000||+1800||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Georgia (-26.5)||54.5||-4500||+1600||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
Georgia vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Georgia has not won against the spread this season in two chances.
- The Bulldogs have not covered the spread when favored by 27.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- South Carolina has covered once in two matchups with a spread this season.
Georgia & South Carolina 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+225||Bet $100 to win $225|
|To Win the SEC||-130||Bet $130 to win $100|
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the SEC||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.