The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Harry Higgs
After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Harry Higgs is currently 35th with a score of -2.
Looking to place a wager on Harry Higgs at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +40000 to pick up the win this weekend. Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Harry Higgs Insights
- Higgs has finished below par on four occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his most recent nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Higgs has registered a score within five shots of the day's best in two of his last nine rounds.
- In his past five tournaments, Higgs has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five events.
- Higgs has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Augusto Nunez
- Click Here for Jason Dufner
- Click Here for Carl Yuan
- Click Here for Brice Garnett
- Click Here for Matthias Schmid
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Higgs has one top-five finish in his past five appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 20th.
- In his past five appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Higgs finished 35th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,018 yards in the past year, while Silverado CC (North) is set for 7,123 yards.
- Silverado CC (North) is 7,123 yards, 160 yards shorter than the average course Higgs has played in the past year (7,283).
Higgs' Last Time Out
- Higgs finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 23rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04).
- Higgs was better than just 15% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.46.
- Higgs fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Higgs carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Higgs' three birdies or better on par-4s at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.
- In that most recent tournament, Higgs had a bogey or worse on six of 24 par-4s (the field averaged 6.5).
- Higgs finished the Wyndham Championship carding a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, while the field averaged 3.4 on the four par-5s.
- On the four par-5s at the Wyndham Championship, Higgs underperformed compared to the tournament average of 0.5 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Higgs Odds to Win: +40000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Higgs' performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.