The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Kevin Kisner
Kevin Kisner is in 67th place, with a score of +1, after the third round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to place a bet on Kevin Kisner at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +100000 to pick up the win this week. Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Kevin Kisner Insights
- Over his last seven rounds, Kisner has not finished below par or with a below-average score once.
- He has not finished any of his most recent seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Kisner has not finished within five strokes of the best score of the day in any of his last seven rounds.
- He has not made the cut in his past five events.
- Kisner has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Erik Van Rooyen
- Click Here for Tom Johnson
- Click Here for Callum Tarren
- Click Here for Russell Knox
- Click Here for Jimmy Walker
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Kisner has an average finishing position of 27th in his past three appearances at this event.
- In his past three appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend twice.
- The par-72 course measures 7,123 yards this week, 107 yards longer than the average Tour stop during the past 12 months.
- The average course Kisner has played in the past year (7,285 yards) is 162 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,123).
Kisner's Last Time Out
- Kisner was good on the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 0.75 strokes to finish in the 100th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 100th percentile on par 4s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 1.21 strokes on those 24 holes.
- Kisner shot better than 100% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 1.75 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.55.
- Kisner recorded a birdie or better on six of eight par-3s at the Travelers Championship, better than the field average of 2.0.
- On the eight par-3s at the Travelers Championship, Kisner did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.7).
- Kisner carded more birdies or better (18) than the tournament average of 7.6 on the 24 par-4s at the Travelers Championship.
- In that most recent competition, Kisner's par-4 showing (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse three times (better than the field's average, 4.8).
- Kisner ended the Travelers Championship with a birdie or better on three of the four par-5s, bettering the field's average of 2.9.
- On the four par-5s at the Travelers Championship, Kisner recorded one bogey or worse, more than the field average of 0.6.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Kisner Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kisner's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.