The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Matthias Schmid
Matthias Schmid is in 105th place, at +1, after the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to wager on Matthias Schmid at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +75000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this weekend. Read on for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Matthias Schmid Insights
- Over his last 15 rounds, Schmid has scored under par 10 times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 15 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Schmid has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on seven occasions.
- Schmid has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five events.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Schmid has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- Schmid has qualified for the weekend three times in a row, and hopes to continue that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Cameron Percy
- Click Here for Mark Hubbard
- Click Here for Chez Reavie
- Click Here for Carl Yuan
- Click Here for J.B. Holmes
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Schmid has had an average finish of 82nd with a personal best of 59th at this tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he's made the cut every time.
- Schmid last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 105th.
- Silverado CC (North) measures 7,123 yards for this tournament, 105 more than the average course on the Tour inthe past year (7,018).
- The average course Schmid has played in the past year has been 163 yards longer than the 7,123 yards Silverado CC (North) will be at for this event.
Schmid's Last Time Out
- Schmid was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 77th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Schmid shot better than 67% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes).
- Schmid carded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, worse than the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Schmid had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (1.9).
- Schmid recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship.
- At that last tournament, Schmid's par-4 showing (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (worse than the field average, 6.5).
- Schmid finished the Wyndham Championship registering a birdie or better on five par-5 holes, while the field averaged 3.4 on the eight par-5s.
- On the eight par-5s at the Wyndham Championship, Schmid fell short compared to the field average of 0.5 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Schmid Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Schmid's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.