The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Morgan DeNeen
At the end of the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Morgan DeNeen is currently 105th with a score of +1.
Looking to wager on Morgan DeNeen at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +150000 to win the tournament this week. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Morgan DeNeen Insights
- Over his last five rounds, DeNeen has not finished below par or with a below-average score once.
- He has yet to finish any of his last five rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- DeNeen has not finished within five strokes of the top score of the day in any of his last five rounds.
- In his past three appearances, DeNeen finished outside the top 20.
- Looking at the past three tournaments he has entered, he made the cut once.
- DeNeen has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, since he hasn't posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Sam Ryder
- Click Here for Taylor Pendrith
- Click Here for Ben Taylor
- Click Here for Justin Lower
- Click Here for Brian Gay
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- DeNeen finished 105th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Silverado CC (North) will play at 7,123 yards for this event. In the past year on the Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on a courses with an average distance of 7,018.
- The courses that DeNeen has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,222 yards, while Silverado CC (North) will be at 7,123 yards this week.
DeNeen's Last Time Out
- DeNeen shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.38 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 18th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05).
- DeNeen shot better than 63% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament's six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.57.
- DeNeen did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, DeNeen had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.2).
- DeNeen's three birdies or better on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 5.0.
- At that most recent outing, DeNeen's par-4 showing (on 22 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (worse than the field average, 6.9).
- DeNeen finished the Wells Fargo Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.0), with three on the six par-5 holes.
- The field at the Wells Fargo Championship averaged 0.7 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but DeNeen finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- DeNeen Odds to Win: +150000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect DeNeen's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.