The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Ricky Barnes
After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Ricky Barnes is currently 60th with a score of -1.
Looking to place a wager on Ricky Barnes at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +125000 to pick up the win this weekend. Keep reading for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ricky Barnes Insights
- Barnes has finished under par four times and carded three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds.
- He hasn't finished a single of his most recent nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Barnes has not finished within five strokes of the best score of the day in any of his most recent nine rounds.
- In his past five tournaments, Barnes has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Barnes has posted a score better than average in one of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for David Lipsky
- Click Here for Mackenzie Hughes
- Click Here for James Hahn
- Click Here for Justin Lower
- Click Here for Sahith Theegala
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Barnes has had an average finish of 51st with a personal best of 23rd at this tournament.
- Barnes made the cut in six of his past 10 entries in this event.
- Barnes finished 60th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Silverado CC (North) will play at 7,123 yards for this event. In the past year on the Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on a courses with an average distance of 7,018.
- Barnes will take to the 7,123-yard course this week at Silverado CC (North) after having played courses with an average length of 7,322 yards during the past year.
Barnes' Last Time Out
- Barnes was in the 59th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, with an average of par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Barracuda Championship, which placed him in the 53rd percentile of the field.
- Barnes shot better than only 1% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Barnes shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Barracuda Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3s at the Barracuda Championship, Barnes recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Barnes had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.4 on the 22 par-4s at the Barracuda Championship.
- At that last competition, Barnes had a bogey or worse on five of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 5.6).
- Barnes ended the Barracuda Championship without recording a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, while the field averaged 4.3 on the six par-5s.
- On the six par-5s at the Barracuda Championship, Barnes had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (0.7).
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Barnes Odds to Win: +125000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Barnes' performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.