The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Ryan Armour
Following the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Ryan Armour is currently 105th with a score of +1.
Looking to place a bet on Ryan Armour at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +150000 to win the tournament this week. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ryan Armour Insights
- Armour has finished better than par seven times and shot six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds.
- He has recorded one of the five best scores in one of his last 11 rounds played.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Armour has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on four occasions.
- Armour has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five events.
- Armour has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Tom Johnson
- Click Here for Martin Trainer
- Click Here for Paul Haley
- Click Here for Will Gordon
- Click Here for Cameron Davis
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Armour has an average finishing position of 78th in his past seven appearances at this event.
- In his past seven appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend twice.
- Armour finished 105th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- The par-72 course measures 7,123 yards this week, 105 yards longer than the average Tour stop during the past 12 months.
- Armour will take to the 7,123-yard course this week at Silverado CC (North) after having played courses with an average length of 7,278 yards during the past year.
Armour's Last Time Out
- Armour was rather mediocre on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par to finish in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 49th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Armour shot better than 35% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes).
- Armour recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Armour carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Armour recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship.
- In that most recent tournament, Armour had a bogey or worse on five of 24 par-4s (the field averaged 6.5).
- Armour finished the Wyndham Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.4), with two on the four par-5 holes.
- The field at the Wyndham Championship averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the four par-5s, but Armour finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Armour Odds to Win: +150000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Armour's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.