The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Scott Brown
The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Scott Brown is currently in 105th place with a score of +1.
Looking to place a wager on Scott Brown at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +100000 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Scott Brown Insights
- Brown has finished below par on three occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Brown has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day one time.
- In his past five appearances, Brown has had an average finish of 85th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five tournaments.
- Brown has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, since he hasn't posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Russell Knox
- Click Here for Doug Ghim
- Click Here for Jonathan Byrd
- Click Here for D.J. Trahan
- Click Here for Cameron Davis
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Brown has one top-five finish in his past 10 appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 46th.
- In his past 10 appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend five times.
- The most recent time Brown played this event was in 2023, and he finished 105th.
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 7,018 yards in the past year. This tournament will be held on a par 72 that registers at 7,123 yards, 105 yards longer than average.
- Brown will take to the 7,123-yard course this week at Silverado CC (North) after having played courses with an average length of 7,281 yards during the past year.
Brown's Last Time Out
- Brown finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship was below average, putting him in the 16th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Brown was better than 95% of the field (averaging 4.13 strokes).
- Brown failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3s at the Barbasol Championship, Brown carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (1.9).
- Brown's two birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (5.2).
- At that most recent outing, Brown's par-4 showing (on 20 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 4.9).
- Brown finished the Barbasol Championship underperforming compared to the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (6.2), with six on the eight par-5 holes.
- The field at the Barbasol Championship averaged 0.9 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but Brown finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Brown Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Brown's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.