The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: William McGirt
William McGirt is in 61st place, with a score of -2, heading into the final round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to place a bet on William McGirt at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +200000 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
William McGirt Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, McGirt has finished under par 11 times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He hasn't finished any of his most recent 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 13 rounds, McGirt has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on two occasions.
- In his past five appearances, McGirt's average finish has been 36th.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, McGirt has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- McGirt has made the cut three times in a row, and hopes to extend that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Kelly Kraft
- Click Here for Richy Werenski
- Click Here for Russell Knox
- Click Here for J.J. Spaun
- Click Here for James Hahn
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In his past six appearances at this event, McGirt has had an average finishing position of 44th.
- McGirt made the cut in three of his past six entries in this event.
- McGirt finished 35th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- At 7,123 yards, Silverado CC (North) is set up as a par-72 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on the Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,018 yards.
- The average course McGirt has played in the past year has been 210 yards longer than the 7,123 yards Silverado CC (North) will be at for this event.
McGirt's Last Time Out
- McGirt was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 90th percentile on par 4s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.84 strokes on those 44 holes.
- McGirt was better than just 15% of the golfers at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- McGirt recorded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Barracuda Championship, better than the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Barracuda Championship, McGirt recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- McGirt had more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 6.4 on the 44 par-4s at the Barracuda Championship.
- In that most recent competition, McGirt's par-4 showing (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (better than the field's average, 5.6).
- McGirt ended the Barracuda Championship registering a birdie or better on four par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.3 on the 12 par-5s.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Barracuda Championship, McGirt had two bogeys or worse, more than the field average of 0.7.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- McGirt Odds to Win: +200000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect McGirt's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.