Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) are a massive 20.5-point favorite heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-0). The over/under is set at 65 for the game.
From an offensive standpoint, Wisconsin ranks 66th in the FBS with 30 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 69th in points allowed (324 points allowed per contest). Georgia Southern's defense ranks 48th in the FBS with 17.5 points given up per contest, but it has been bolstered by its offense, which ranks 22nd-best by compiling 41.5 points per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
Wisconsin Betting Records & Stats
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- On the ground, Braelon Allen had 11 touchdowns and 1,237 yards (95.2 per game) last year.
- In 13 games, Graham Mertz passed for 2,136 yards (164.3 per game), with 19 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 57.1%.
- Chimere Dike had 47 receptions for 689 yards (53 per game) and six touchdowns in 13 games a season ago.
- In 13 games, Skyler Bell had 30 receptions for 444 yards (34.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- In 13 games last year, Nick Herbig collected 11 sacks to go with 13 TFL and 45 tackles.
- On defense in 2022, Maema Njongmeta had 89 tackles, eight TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception in 13 games played.
- John Torchio put up one sack in addition to his three TFL, 50 tackles, and five interceptions a season ago.
- Kamo'i Latu delivered two sacks to go with two TFL, 53 tackles, and two interceptions in 13 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.