How to Watch the Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) take on the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-0) at Camp Randall Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Wisconsin is compiling 435.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks 48th in the FBS. On defense, the Badgers rank 56th, giving up 324 yards per contest. Georgia Southern ranks 29th with 467.5 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 67th with 344.5 total yards given up per contest on defense.
Keep reading to find out the info on how to watch this game on BTN.
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Army vs UTSA
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Key Statistics
|435.5 (63rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||467.5 (45th)|
|324 (49th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||344.5 (59th)|
|202 (34th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||159 (69th)|
|233.5 (70th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||308.5 (21st)|
|5 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (89th)|
|0 (121st)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has thrown for 467 yards (233.5 ypg) to lead Wisconsin, completing 69% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 23 rushing yards on 15 carries.
- Chez Mellusi has carried the ball 25 times for a team-high 206 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- This season, Braelon Allen has carried the ball 24 times for 161 yards (80.5 per game) and two touchdowns, while also racking up 37 yards through the air.
- Will Pauling has hauled in 10 receptions for 133 yards (66.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. .
- Chimere Dike has caught five passes for 104 yards (52 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Bryson Green's six catches have turned into 77 yards.
Georgia Southern Stats Leaders
- Davis Brin has thrown for 562 yards (281 yards per game) while completing 77.4% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Jalen White has run the ball 30 times for 165 yards, with two touchdowns.
- OJ Arnold has rushed for 100 yards on 12 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching three passes for 34 yards.
- Derwin Burgess Jr.'s 151 receiving yards (75.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions on 19 targets with two touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood has caught 13 passes and compiled 115 receiving yards (57.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Anthony Queeley's 12 targets have resulted in nine receptions for 89 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wisconsin or Georgia Southern gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.