How to Watch the Brewers vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Patrick Corbin takes the mound for the Washington Nationals on Sunday at American Family Field against Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Brewers vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers are 24th in baseball with 152 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.383).
- The Brewers rank 25th in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- Milwaukee has the No. 18 offense in baseball, scoring 4.5 runs per game (664 total runs).
- The Brewers' .319 on-base percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Brewers strike out 8.8 times per game, the No. 18 average in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Milwaukee has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.84).
- The Brewers have the second-lowest WHIP in MLB (1.184).
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Brandon Woodruff (5-1) takes the mound for the Brewers in his 10th start of the season. He has a 1.93 ERA in 56 2/3 innings pitched, with 62 strikeouts.
- In his last outing on Monday against the Miami Marlins, the righty tossed nine scoreless innings while surrendering six hits.
- Woodruff is trying to notch his fifth quality start in a row in this outing.
- Woodruff is aiming for his 10th straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.2 innings per appearance on the hill.
- He is looking to keep a streak of two games without allowing an earned run intact.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Marlins||W 3-1||Home||Freddy Peralta||JT Chargois|
|9/13/2023||Marlins||L 2-0||Home||Trevor Megill||Braxton Garrett|
|9/14/2023||Marlins||W 4-2||Home||Adrian Houser||Eury Pérez|
|9/15/2023||Nationals||W 5-3||Home||Wade Miley||Jake Irvin|
|9/16/2023||Nationals||W 9-5||Home||Corbin Burnes||Trevor Williams|
|9/17/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Patrick Corbin|
|9/18/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Adam Wainwright|
|9/19/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Adrian Houser||Drew Rom|
|9/20/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Wade Miley||Zack Thompson|
|9/21/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Corbin Burnes||Miles Mikolas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.