Brewers vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Drew Rom gets the nod on the mound for the St. Louis Cardinals in the second of a four-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers and Mark Canha on Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET.
The Brewers are listed as -125 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Cardinals (+105). A 9-run total has been set in the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Brewers and their opponents are 3-7-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Brewers did not cover its most recent game with a spread.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have won 45 of the 76 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (59.2%).
- Milwaukee has a 36-24 record (winning 60% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.6% in this matchup.
- Milwaukee has played in 150 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-78-6).
- The Brewers have gone 4-7-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.