Brewers vs. Marlins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Corbin Burnes and JT Chargois are the projected starters when the Milwaukee Brewers and Miami Marlins play on Friday at LoanDepot park.
The favored Brewers have -150 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Marlins, who are listed at +125. A 7.5-run over/under has been set for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Brewers vs. Marlins Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 5-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- In their last game with a spread, the Brewers failed to cover.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have put together a 47-31 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, Milwaukee has a record of 20-17 (54.1%).
- The Brewers have a 60% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 68 times this season for a 68-79-6 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have a 4-7-0 record ATS this season (covering just 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.