Brewers vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
When the Milwaukee Brewers (87-66) square off against the Miami Marlins (79-74) at LoanDepot park on Friday, September 22 at 6:40 PM ET, Corbin Burnes will be seeking his 200th strikeout of the season (he's currently sitting at 190).
The Marlins are +125 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Brewers (-150). A 7.5-run total is listed for this contest.
Brewers vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Burnes - MIL (9-8, 3.56 ERA) vs JT Chargois - MIA (2-0, 3.46 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're wanting to put money on the Brewers and Marlins game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Brewers (-150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $16.67 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Christian Yelich get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 47 out of the 78 games, or 60.3%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have gone 20-17 (winning 54.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers went 5-3 over the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Marlins have been chosen as underdogs in 80 games this year and have walked away with the win 37 times (46.2%) in those games.
- This season, the Marlins have come away with a win 12 times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.