Brewers vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 22
The Milwaukee Brewers (87-66) bring a three-game win streak into a road matchup versus the Miami Marlins (79-74) at 6:40 PM ET on Friday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Corbin Burnes (9-8) to the mound, while JT Chargois (2-0) will get the nod for the Marlins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Burnes - MIL (9-8, 3.56 ERA) vs Chargois - MIA (2-0, 3.46 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers' Burnes (9-8) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Washington Nationals.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.56 and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .200 in 30 games this season.
- He has 19 quality starts in 30 chances this season.
- Burnes has pitched five or more innings in 28 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 30 chances this season.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: JT Chargois
- Chargois gets the start for the Marlins, his fourth of the season. He is 2-0 with a 3.46 ERA and 32 strikeouts in 39 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared in relief on Wednesday, when he tossed one scoreless inning against the New York Mets without surrendering a hit.
- The 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.46, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings in 42 games this season. Opposing batters have a .226 batting average against him.
- He is looking to have his third straight appearance with no earned runs allowed.
JT Chargois vs. Brewers
- The opposing Brewers offense has the 27th-ranked slugging percentage (.385) and ranks 23rd in home runs hit (158) in all of MLB. They have a collective .239 batting average, and are 25th in the league with 1216 total hits and 17th in MLB action scoring 686 runs.
- Chargois has thrown 1 1/3 innings without giving up an earned run on one hit against the Brewers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.