Wisconsin vs. Purdue: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 22
Oddsmakers give the Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) the edge when they visit the Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) on Friday, September 22, 2023 in a matchup between Big Ten foes at Ross-Ade Stadium. Wisconsin is favored by 6.5 points. This matchup has an over/under of 54.5 points.
Wisconsin ranks 56th in scoring offense (31.7 points per game) and 55th in scoring defense (20.7 points allowed per game) this season. From an offensive standpoint, Purdue is accumulating 397.7 total yards per game (65th-ranked). It ranks 106th in the FBS on defense (409.3 total yards surrendered per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Wisconsin vs. Purdue? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs Northwestern
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Akron vs Indiana
- Minnesota vs Northwestern
Wisconsin Betting Records & Stats
- Wisconsin has covered the spread once in three games this season.
- The Badgers have been favored by 6.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Out of Wisconsin's three games with a set total, one has hit the over (33.3%).
- Wisconsin has won 66.7% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- Wisconsin has played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Badgers have an implied win probability of 71.4%.
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has racked up 703 yards (234.3 ypg) on 68-of-101 passing with two touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 59 rushing yards (19.7 ypg) on 22 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Chez Mellusi has carried the ball 40 times for a team-high 267 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times.
- Braelon Allen has been handed the ball 36 times this year and racked up 255 yards (85 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Chimere Dike has hauled in eight receptions for 161 yards (53.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Will Pauling has grabbed 11 passes while averaging 49.7 yards per game.
- Skyler Bell has racked up 13 grabs for 105 yards, an average of 35 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Jake Chaney has racked up two sacks to pace the team, while also picking up three TFL and 12 tackles.
- Hunter Wohler has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 24 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and two interceptions so far.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.