Jordan Love Week 3 Preview vs. the Saints
Jordan Love has a tough matchup when his Green Bay Packers play the New Orleans Saints in Week 3 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Saints give up 160 passing yards per game, seventh-best in the league.
So far this year, Love has collected passing 396 yards (198.0 per game), going 29-for-52 (55.8%) through the air with six touchdowns against zero interceptions. On five carries, Love has run for 35 yards, and averaging 17.5 rushing yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Love and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Love vs. the Saints
- Love vs the Saints (since 2021): 1 GP / 68 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- New Orleans hasn't allowed an opposing quarterback to put up 300 or more passing yards against them in an outing yet this year.
- One player has thrown one or more TDs in a game against the Saints this season.
- New Orleans has not allowed more than one passing TD to any opposing quarterbacks in 2023.
- The pass defense of the Saints is giving up 160 yards per game this year, which ranks seventh in the NFL.
- The Saints' defense ranks first in the NFL by allowing 0.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (one total passing TD).
Jordan Love Passing Props vs. the Saints
- Passing Yards: 209.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+135)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Love with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Love Passing Insights
- Love has finished above his passing yards prop total once this year.
- The Packers have passed 49.5% of the time and run 50.5% this season. They rank third in the NFL in scoring.
- Love is No. 8 in the league averaging 7.6 yards per attempt (396 total yards passing).
- Love has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this season, with more than one TD pass each time.
- He has 85.7% of his team's seven offensive touchdowns this season (six).
- Love accounts for 47.1% of his team's red zone plays, with eight of his total 52 passing attempts inside the opponent's red zone.
Jordan Love Rushing Props vs the Saints
- Rushing Yards: 13.5 (-120)
Love Rushing Insights
- Love hit his rushing yards over once in two games played this season.
- Love has not found paydirt on the ground this season in two games.
Love's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Falcons||9/17/2023||Week 2||14-for-25 / 151 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 23 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||9/10/2023||Week 1||15-for-27 / 245 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 12 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.