Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers right now have +4000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +185
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- Packers games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Green Bay averaged 337.9 yards per game offensively last year (17th in NFL), and it gave up 336.5 yards per game (17th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Last season the Packers were 5-4 at home and 3-5 on the road.
- As favorites, Green Bay was 5-6. When underdogs, the Packers went 3-3.
- The Packers were 3-3 in the NFC North and 6-6 in the NFC overall.
Packers Impact Players
- Aaron Jones rushed for 1,121 yards (65.9 per game) and two touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- Jones also had 59 receptions for 395 yards and five TDs.
- In 17 games, A.J. Dillon ran for 770 yards (45.3 per game) and seven TDs.
- In the passing game, Dillon scored zero touchdowns, with 28 receptions for 206 yards.
- Christian Watson had 41 receptions for 611 yards (43.6 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games a season ago.
- Romeo Doubs had 42 receptions for 425 yards (32.7 per game) and three touchdowns in 13 games.
- On defense last year, Quay Walker helped lead the charge with 119 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and seven passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+25000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.