Packers vs. Saints Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
Based on our computer model, the Green Bay Packers will defeat the New Orleans Saints when they play at Lambeau Field on Sunday, September 24 (at 1:00 PM ET). We have more projections, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available in this article.
From an offensive standpoint, the Packers ranked 17th in the NFL with 337.9 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 17th in total defense (336.5 yards allowed per contest). The Saints ranked 19th in total offense this year (333.8 yards per game), but they really clicked on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 314.8 yards allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Packers vs. Saints Predictions and Picks
|Packers (-1)||Over (41.5)||Packers 24, Saints 20|
Place your bets on the Packers-Saints matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Packers Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Packers' implied win probability is 53.5%.
- Green Bay compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Packers were favored by 1 point or more 11 times last season, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- Last season, eight Green Bay games hit the over.
- The point total average for Packers games last season was 44.5, three points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Saints Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the Saints.
- New Orleans compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread last year.
- When playing as at least 1-point underdogs last season, the Saints had an ATS record of 4-6.
- Last year, six New Orleans games hit the over.
- The average total for Saints games last season was 42.2 points, 0.7 more than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Packers vs. Saints 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.